1
Mining Weekly.com Browse Help
 
Intelligence on mining
 
 
Back

Empire strikes out at JV partner

By:  
Creamer Media Senior Deputy Editor: Australasia
 
CORPORATE ACTIVITY
Junior gold miner Empire Resources has terminated its joint venture agreement with Brimstone Resources over the Penny’s Find mine, in Western Australia. Empire holds a 60% interest in the project area, with the receiver appointed to Brimstone holding the remaining 40% interest.
 
 
 
 
 

Latest content...

Register for daily alerts on news as it breaks in various key economic sectors - Click here to register